Monday, December 31, 2007

Ivan's First Photos

Ivan's First Photo Album

I bought Ivan a sub-$100 HP digital point & shoot camera for Christmas. The first couple days the box didn't even get opened. He didn't understand why he needed a camera because MOM is the one who takes all the photos - she's the photographer. It took a brief conversation with him to open his eyes and his mind to the idea that he could take his own photos and show his own perspective. Suddenly he was excited about it. This morning we decided to walk down to the school so they could play on the playground and explore around our neighborhood a bit. I suggested to Ivan to take his camera along and he really enjoyed his hour of photodocumentary work. *cheer* I'm so proud of him. (I took the first few photos and I put a caption where his work begins.)

No comments: