Thursday, November 01, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

 

Before I ran off to work this afternoon I threw a backdrop up on the livingroom wall and grabbed a couple of my studio lights and asked the kids if they'd like to try on this year's Halloween costumes before Halloween. The kids were cooperative enough -- bribed with a handful of peanut M&Ms -- to suffer through a few quick shots. Tonight I took some time to make this cute post card and ordered 100 of them to send to our best friends. *giggle* (Yes, some sarcasm. We don't have that many "best friends" but I couldn't order less than 100 and it was a good deal!) Anyway, I thought it was a cool creation and rivals our 2005 Halloween collages. (No, that's NOT a real lightsaber -- I created that in Photoshop. I am the 7th Wonder of the World! *muahahahahaha*)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: