Sunday, September 03, 2006

Bianca pets some brand new baby ducklings, just hatched that day. Ivan was mad that I made him leave the TV for this and eyes the fuzzy duckies with suspicion and disdain. *sigh* My son...
Off to the county fair! I made the kids walk through and see some cows and pigs and sheep, but they complained bitterly about the stinky poop smell. (What smell???) I finally relented and bought some ride tickets for them and tried to forget about the missed educational opportunities.
This carney guy was a wee bit too friendly. My friends told me it might have had something to do with the lowcut red tank top and tight cowgirl jeans mommy was wearing.
The Jackson County Fair is never complete without the ever-popular Demolition Derby! Two of my nephews, Chris and James, drove in these. They have several divisions to enter -- cars, trucks, small trucks, etc. We got mud flung on us a couple times and my kids were not really too fond of the NOISE and smoke. Gosh, kinda felt like home to me. :-P Posted by Picasa

No comments: