Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Once Upon a Time...

 


I wasn't feeling well today, so when Bianca approached me this afternoon wanting to play dress up I had to find a way to dodge her desires. I suggested that instead we go play makeup and SHE could dress up, but Mommy needed to stay low key. It was a big treat that we got to use Mommy's makeup instead of Bianca's el cheapo makeup kit this time. When Daddy saw how pretty his little princess was, he made extra work for Mommy and insisted that such a pretty girl needs photos taken of her. Ugh, yeah, I wasn't about to go out to the truck to get my strobe remotes and pro gear. Instead, I threw a piece of white foam core on the futon behind Bianca and snapped a few photos with my speedlight bounced off the ceiling for a little fill light. Viola! A little boost from photoshop and here is our princess Bianca this afternoon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: