Friday, October 28, 2005


This is one of the few shots I got at Bianca's preschool Halloween party. It was horribly disorganized there and 2 year olds just don't have the attention span to sit around waiting for 2 hours while everyone parades around the center in their costumes. It was chaos. Blech! (I was not a happy camper...) Bianca wanted to go home with Mommy, so before the junk food start flying around, I grabbed my girl and we hit the road. We had a fun afternoon with Eddie and Tiffany instead, and I think I have decided to take her out of that preschool and keep her home more. :-) I am feeling happy about that decision. Maybe this was just the kick in the pants that I needed? (FYI - In case you didn't notice, Bianca is the little sorceress in black and red in the lower right corner. I had a matching hat and cape with spiderweb motif. Oo la la!) Posted by Picasa

No comments: